Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology invites applicants for the Diploma in Counselling Psychology January 2020 intake. Prospective students can apply for the course online by filling an online application form or download application form, print it, fill it and drop it at the institute’s reception. Then wait for an invitation from us to start your career path in counselling psychology!
The system administrator wants to congratulate all those students who have shared required details with him for activation on the student portal.
He appeals to all students who have not sent their respective admission numbers, course and name to do so soonest to enable them have their log in credentials created in the student portal.
The system administrator will notify you via institute’s website and facebook page once the student portal goes online such that it can be accessed through the internet.
Students can now access fee structure for the financial year 2019/2020 and July 2019 newsletter through the students’ portal. Click here to access the student portal. Continuing students are encouraged to send their respective admission numbers to email@example.com using their valid email addresses to have student portal account created and activated. By accessing student portal a student will receive the following services:
- View registration details and confirm their accuracy
- View academic results
- View and print fee statement
- View and print fee structure
- Report to the system through online reporting feature
- Send messages to registered students within the portal
- View notifications
- View uploaded documents
Currently the student portal is accessible within the institute. A student can access the student portal via a wifi enable phone, laptop or any computer connected to the institute’s local area network. Students will be notified once the institute’s server is accessible via the internet. Keep visiting the institute’s website for more updates.
Nyandarua institute of Science and Technology invites applications from interested and competent suppliers for the financial year 2019/2020
Click a link to download tender document for which a potential supplier is interested:
CATEGORY A: GOODS AND MATERIALS
- NIST/001/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of bread(OPEN)
- NIST/002/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of beef meat (OPEN)
- NIST/003/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of dry cereals (OPEN)
- NIST/004/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of fruits and vegetables (PWDS, WOMEN and YOUTH)
- NIST/005/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of newspapers (OPEN)
- NIST/006/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of hardware materials (OPEN)
- NIST/007/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of medical materials (OPEN)
- NIST/008/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of firefighting equipment
- NIST/009/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of toners, printing cartridges, and photocopier ink (YOUTH, PWDS and WOMEN)
- NIST/010/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of office equipment and furniture (OPEN)
- NIST/011/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Office stationery (PWDS, YOUTH AND WOMEN)
- NIST/012/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Electrical and electronics materials (OPEN)
- NIST/013/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Motor vehicle fuels and lubricants (OPEN)
- NIST/014/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of sports and games equipment (OPEN)
- NIST/015/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Uniforms and protective clothes (OPEN)
- NIST/016/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of cleaning materials (PWDS, YOUTH and WOMEN)
- NIST/017/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of farm inputs (OPEN)
- NIST/018/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Catering equipments (WOMEN, PWDs and YOUTH)
- NIST/019/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of automotive auto paints (OPEN)
- NIST/020/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of automotive materials (OPEN)
- NIST/021/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of shop/supermarket groceries (OPEN)
- NIST/022/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Cooking flour and cooking fat (WOMEN, PWDs and YOUTH)
- NIST/023/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of Books and materials (OPEN)
- NIST/024/2019/2020- Supply and delivery of laptops, computers and computer Accessories (OPEN)
CATEGORY B: SERVICES
- NIST/025/2019/2020- Provision of security services (OPEN)
- NIST/026/2019/2020- provision of printing and suplply of branding materials (t-shirts, banners) (YOUTH, WOMEN AND PWDs)
- NIST/027/2019/2020- provision of repairs and maintenance for computers, photocopiers and printers (YOUTH, WOMEN AND PWDs)
- NIST/028/2019/2020- provision of Insurance services (OPEN)
- NIST/029/2019/2020- provision of repair and maintenance of institute generators (OPEN)
- NIST/030/2019/2020- provision of repair and maintenance of motor vehicles (OPEN)
- NIST/031/2019/2020- provision of veterinary services (OPEN)
- NIST/032/2019/2020- provision of construction and renovations (OPEN)
- NIST/033/2019/2020- provision of sanitary and fumigation (WOMEN, PWDS AND YOUTH)
The interested eligible bidders may obtain the tender documents containing full details and condition of tendering in English upon payment of non-refundable fee of KShs 1000 at Nyandarua institute of Science and Technology (Nyandarua County) ACCOUNTS OFFICE upon working hours 8am to 4pm from Monday to Friday or FREE from Public procurement information portal (ppip portal)/institute website.
completed tender document enclosed in a plain sealed envelope marked with a tender number and the tender name should be deposited in the tender box provided in the administration block. To be received on or before 10am Tuesday 11th June 2019 addressed to The Principal Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology P. O. Box 2033-20300 Nyahururu. Tenders shall be opened immediately thereafter at the institute board room in the presence of bidders or their representative who choose to attend. Late bids will not be accepted and shall be returned unopened.
Graduands are advised to download the final graduation list and confirm the accuracy of their details. The list can be obtained by clicking the link below:
Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology wishes to invite graduands and guests in its 3rd graduation ceremony will take place on 31st May 2019 from 10.00am on the graduation square.
Gowns should be booked on or before 23rd May 2019. Graduands are advised to deposit a non refundable graduation fee of two thousand shillings (KShs 2,000) to Equity account number 0160296471157 on or before 23rd May 2019.
Graduation fee will be accepted once school fees has been cleared by the graduand.
Please pass this information to fellow graduands.
Nyandarua Institute wishes to invite qualified applicants to apply for the following courses which will commence in May 2019:
|AAE 19M||Artisan in Automotive Engineering||KCSE mean grade of D- (minus)|
|CAE 19M||Certificate in Automotive Engineering||KCSE mean grade of D (Plain)|
|CCIT 19M||Craft Certificate in Information Technology||KCSE mean grade of D (Plain)|
|CIS 19M||Certificate in Library And Information||KCSE mean grade of D (Plain)|
|DAE 19M||Diploma in Automotive Engineering||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
|DBM 19M||Diploma in Business Management||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
|DHRM 19M||Diploma in Human Resource Management||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
|DICT 19M||Diploma in Information Communication Technology||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
|DIS 19M||Diploma in Information Science||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus|
|DME 19M||Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (Production)||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
|DSC 19M||Diploma In Supply Chain Management||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
|DSS 19M||Diploma in Secretarial Studies||KCSE mean grade of C- (Minus)|
Applicants can apply online and also seek placement through the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service
Opening Programme for Term 1, January 2019
|Monday 7th January 2019||Opening Staff meeting|
|Tuesday 8th January 2019||Reporting and Registration of continuing students (Departments)|
|Wednesday 9th January 2019||Reporting and Registration of new students – January 2019 intake|
|Thursday 10th January 2019||Start of classes and Teaching for Term 1 2019|
|Monday 21st – Friday 25th January 2019||Supplementary/Special Exams for Term 3 2018|
Please download and view the fees structure of the courses offered in Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology. The fees structure is for both new and continuing diploma and certificate classes.