The department is as old as NIST. The first group of students were admitted in March 2007 to study Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting and Information communication Technology. Since then the ICT section grew exponentially and now it’s a department on its own.
|Diploma in Information Science||3 Years||KCSE C- (minus)||KNEC||Apply Online|
|Diploma in Library Information Studies||3 Years||KCSE C- (minus)||KNEC||Apply Online|
|Diploma in Secretarial Studies||3 Years||KCSE C- (minus)||KNEC||Apply Online|
|Diploma in Computerized Secretarial Studies||3 Years||KCSE C- (minus)||KNEC||Apply Online|
|Certificate In Information Science||2 Years||KCSE D (Plain)||KNEC||Apply Online|
|Certificate in Secretarial Studies||2 Years||KCSE D (Plain)||KNEC||Apply Online|
- To provide training focusing on Human resource management, General management service, procurement, Entrepreneurship, Sales and marketing, accounting and finance.
- Undertake both academic and client driven researches.
- Provide consultancy Services in such core areas as project management, Human resource development, Accountancy, Entrepreneurship development and management, and policy analysis and research.
- Promote community services programs in business and related programs.
- Promote Co-operation and linkages between its core departments on the one hand and the local, regional and international organization and institutions.
- A variety of career prospects is available to business graduates i.e. General management, Administration, Human resources and Accounting.
- It is well established that graduates of business dept join the employment sector and universities for career progressions.
For further enquiries, contact the HOD Business through:
Call: +254-727-256-001 and request to talk to the HOD Business