Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology seeks to recruit qualified and experienced lecturers who will be under BOG to teach in the areas listed below:
Applicants should have the following minimum qualifications:
- Agriculture (2 posts)
- BSc Agriculture + post graduate Diploma in Education or B.Ed in Agriculture or BSc Agricultural economics and Resource management + post graduate diploma in education.
- Entrepreneurship (1 post)
- Higher diploma in entrepreneurship + Diploma in education or BSc Entrepreneurship studies + post graduate diploma in education, or B.Ed in Business Education with entrepreneurship option.
- Business studies (2 posts)
- Ed in Business, or Bachelor of Arts + post graduate diploma.
- Those with either Supply Chain management, Sales and Marketing and CPA Part II will have an added advantage.
- Shorthand ( 1 post)
- Higher Diploma in secretarial studies + Diploma in Education
- ICT ( 1 post)
- BSc Computer Science + post graduate Diploma, or BSc Information Technology + post graduate diploma, or B.Ed in IT or Higher Diploma + Diploma in Education.
Interested persons should send their applications to the undersigned on or before 13th January 2017.
Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology
P.o Box 2033 – 20300
NB:Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology is an equal opportunity employer