The department is as old as NIST. The first group of students were admitted in March 2007 to study Diploma in Business Administration, Accounting and Information communication Technology. Since then the ICT section grew exponentially and now it’s a department on its own.
- Diploma in Human Resource Management Module I
- Diploma in Business Management
- Certificate in Human Resource Management
- Certificate in Business Management
- ATC I & ATC II
- CPA Part I Sec I
- CPA Part I Sec II
- To provide training focusing on Human resource management, General management service, procurement, Entrepreneurship, Sales and marketing, accounting and finance.
- Undertake both academic and client driven researches.
- Provide consultancy Services in such core areas as project management, Human resource development, Accountancy, Entrepreneurship development and management, and policy analysis and research.
- Promote community services programs in business and related programs.
- Promote Co-operation and linkages between its core departments on the one hand and the local, regional and international organization and institutions.
- A variety of career prospects is available to business graduates i.e. General management, Administration, Human resources and Accounting.
- It is well established that graduates of business dept join the employment sector and universities for career progressions.