Nyandarua Institute of Science and Technology needs to install a secure wireless network (WIFI) and upgrade its internet Bandwith to 10 Mbps. We are looking for quotation from registered internet providers by Communication Authority of Kenya (CAK)
- Provider must specify the use of fiber to deliver internet service at a latency of not more than 250ms. For redundancy purposes wireless technologies should be provided (WiMAX, Radio…etc.)
- The provider backbone network MUST be on full redundancy with at least 2 multiple networks e.g TEAMS, SEACOM, EASSy etc.
- Provide network monitoring tools and state the software to be provided
- Provider MUST provide flexibility in bandwidth upgrade/downgrade.
- Provide a draft SLA that includes- deployment and commissioning, service delivery, incident management, exclusions and guarantee 99.5% quarterly network availability.
- Provide appropriate network monitoring and management tools and reporting interface on a 24x7x365 basis to enable tracking of bandwidth usage patterns. State the tools to be provided.
- Equipment provided must be able to accommodate the provisioned upload and downlink capacity.
- Provider shall increase/decrease the bandwidth when need arises through an addendum on the service contract.
- The Network MUST be secure, reliable, efficient and affordable.
- If additional equipment are required, indicate all to be supplied as Nyandarua Institute assets and those that remains property of provider.
CURRENT INTERNET LINK
- 6Mpbs internet link provided through wireless technology
- 30 meters radio MAST
- Firewall/Router/Switches equipment.
- LAN network with partial fiber optic network
- Site survey to verify site details before quoting
- Evidence as licensed internet service providers
- Past experience
- KRA compliance tax certificate
If you are interested please send your quotation addressed to The Principal Nyandarua institute of science and technology quoting the following NIST/SYT/INTQT/01/2016 in a closed envelope placed in a tender box at the administration block on or before 5th January 2017 at 11:00 Am.